So we talk a lot about Miracle running on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central On Premise (Formerly Dynamics NAV), which may be known to many, however for those yet to come across Microsoft Business Central we thought we’d tell you a bit about it. Business Central is what is known as an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. An ERP system is a solution capable of supporting all business processes company-wide from your financial management right through to warehouse management and manufacturing. It supports all types of companies whatever your industry, whether you’re a retailer, in the construction business or a manufacturer.
Microsoft Business Central offers growing small and midsize organisations a powerful and cost effective solution that can be specifically tailored for their business. It’s a flexible solution that can adapt to growing business requirements and it used by over 300,000 customers in 42 countries.
Download NAV 2016 Overview
Find out how a business solution from Microsoft can help you use modern technology to reinvent productivity and achieve more.
• Financial Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Resource & Project Management
• Warehouse Management
• Service Management
• Miracle’s own fully integrated Payroll and HR
Microsoft Business Central has been around since 1984 helping customers realise their full potential as a business. They have enjoyed many benefits of which here are just a few:
• Increased margins
• Time savings, increased efficiencies and simplification by managing all business processes from one solution
• Ability to monitor business performance from every angle
• Ability to grow a business without increased IT costs, drive growth and increase your ROI
• Better reporting, insight and therefore improved and intelligent business decisions
• Improved productivity and visibility
• Reduced costs and risks
• Ability to work smarter and faster