So we talk a lot about Miracle running on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which may be known to many, however for those yet to come across Dynamics NAV we thought we’d tell you a bit about it. Dynamics NAV is what is known as an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. An ERP system is a solution capable of supporting all business processes company-wide from your financial management right through to warehouse management and manufacturing. It supports all types of companies whatever your industry, whether you’re a retailer, in the construction business or a manufacturer.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers growing small and midsize organisations a powerful and cost effective solution that can be specifically tailored for their business. It’s a flexible solution that can adapt to growing business requirements and it used by over 300,000 customers in 42 countries.
Download NAV 2016 Overview
Find out how a business solution from Microsoft can help you use modern technology to reinvent productivity and achieve more.
• Financial Management
• Sales & Marketing
• Resource & Project Management
• Warehouse Management
• Service Management
• Miracle’s own fully integrated Payroll and HR
Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been around since 1984 helping customers realise their full potential as a business. They have enjoyed many benefits of which here are just a few:
• Increased margins
• Time savings, increased efficiencies and simplification by managing all business processes from one solution
• Ability to monitor business performance from every angle
• Ability to grow a business without increased IT costs, drive growth and increase your ROI
• Better reporting, insight and therefore improved and intelligent business decisions
• Improved productivity and visibility
• Reduced costs and risks
• Ability to work smarter and faster