MiraclePay is developed in Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
MiraclePay is based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Formerly Dynamics NAV) and seamlessly integrates into new or existing solutions. We utilise the same database and MiraclePay will simply appear as another option on the Microsoft Business Central menu. MiraclePay for Microsoft Business Central is a fully integrated payroll solution which is designed to help users increase their productivity, reduce administrative workloads and improve accuracy.
By basing our products on Microsoft Business Central, we give our users a familiar Microsoft look and feel. If your organisation is already running a NAV/Business Central solution this will of course help your people get on board quickly and training costs can be reduced.
Product Highlights & Functionality
Miracle Payroll for Nav Product Highlights
- Multi-company with a people-centric design – single person record for multiple periods of employment.
- Security management – controlled by company or payroll.
- User defined requirements are met through MiraclePay’s pay item structure e.g. bespoke holiday processing.
- Pay period variable data from T&A, EPOS systems or direct input.
- Categorise by analysis groups for reporting & filtering e.g. company, department, division, location, job-category etc.
- Sophisticated entitlement scheme management.
- User definable Flexible Pay Analysis reporting.
- Employee Processing Alerts. User Definable BACS formats.
- All payroll documents can be e-mailed (EDOCS)
Payslips and P60’s in PDF formats are available. They can be emailed with individual passwords to increase security if required.
Miracle Payroll for Nav Functionality
- Unlimited number of pay items, payrolls and companies.
- Payrolls can be copied across payroll companies.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, four weekly, monthly and pension payrolls supported with full apportionment.
- Multiple payments supported for an employee within the same pay-period.
- Effectivity dating – pre-set regimes (i.e. taxes, insurances, pensions, pay rates) with snap shot reporting at specific dates.
- All statutory deductions i.e. tax, NI, SMP, SSP, SPP (A), SPP (B), SAP etc.
- Option to claw-back salary when paying SSP etc.
- Pensions, Auto-enrolment, salary sacrifice schemes and full RTI support.
- Sophisticated holiday pay calculation routines and back pay processing.
- On demand pay calculation with a net to gross calculator.
- Calculation of daily rate from annual salary & Calculation of overtime rate from basic pay.
- Shared Parental Leave and support of KIT days
Interested in a more recent version of NAV?
MiraclePay is available for NAV2013 right through to Microsoft Business Central.
When NAV2013 was initially released it had a completely new client interface which was initially named the Role Tailored Client (RTC) and is now known as the Windows Client. In the classic versions of NAV (we will refer to our product as MiraclePay Classic), the experience was common to all users, each user had the same screens (if they had permissions to use it). In the NAV 2013 environment the client interface is tailored so that can users can only see information pertinent to their role and day-to-day activities. It also requires a SQL datatabase.
Since this major release, Microsoft have also released NAV2015, NAV2016 and now NAV2017. So at Miracle we’ve been working hard to ensure our systems are compatible with each version. If you have any queries on NAV versions, you can follow the link below which provides a feature comparison tool or contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
In broad terms, Miracle have simply migrated the functionality in the classic version of MiraclePay all the way through to Microsoft Business Central. If you have any questions please get in touch at email@example.com