MiracleTime allows you to control employee time and attendance data
MiracleTime is a powerful Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Formerly Dynamics NAV) solution designed to give the end-user a comprehensive tool to control employee time and attendance data. MiracleTime is just one element of the Miracle total HR solution and can operate as a standalone module or as part of the complete HR suite. The solution is fully integrated and provides seamless integration between MiraclePay Enterprise and MiraclePeople.
The benefits of an integrated solution are measurable and the seamless integration between modules means less data duplication, streamlined data input and a greatly reduced probability of errors.
Product Highlights & Functionality
Miracle Time & Attendance Summary
One of the biggest costs to UK businesses today is staff absence. Having a time and attendance system will assist in monitoring staff absences ensuring they are visible, which in turn should help reduce absences. MiracleTime will help to increase the productivity of a business as traditional methods of tracking time are labour intensive. Furthermore accuracy will be greatly improved and the number of errors decreased.
Miracle Time & Attendance Product Highlights
- The system can operate as a stand-alone module or as part of the complete HR suite.
- Seamless integration with MiraclePay and MiraclePeople means zero data duplication, streamlined data input and a greatly reduced probability of errors.
- Modules may be deployed singularly or in combination, with a common and standards-based “look and feel”, irrespective of the component(s) being used.
- A Year Planner provides a comprehensive visualisation of an employee’s attendance pattern.
- Supports flexible working and shift pattern definitions.
- User defined attendance rules. Sessions, daily thresholds, weekly thresholds, and combined structures supported.
- Dynamic links to MiraclePeople and MiraclePay will ensure employee absence management and pay structures are updated online.
- Data can be input manually or via time and attendance devices. Proximity, swipe and touch-screen devices are all supported.
- Matrix security management control by company, by division or reporting group.
- Working time directive supported.
Administration time and costs associated with dealing with multiple shift patterns, holidays and overtime will ultimately be reduced.
Miracle Time & Attendance Functionality
- Comprehensive attendance capture. Planned and un-planned absence and attendance management.
- Clocking machine maintenance, including “In”, “Out” and “Both” identifiers. Support for use of “Raw” clockings.
- Definition of attendance rules and treatment for “missed” clockings.
- Definition of working and non-working patterns.
- Flexible overtime structures – pre-shift, post-shift and mid-shift available.
- Definition of shift rules – “start”, “end” and “break” rules are completely tailorable.
- Management override capabilities are supported.
- Exception reporting includes non-attendance, missed-clocking treatments, shift rule contraventions, etc.
- Badge/employee ID card printing.
- Building access control